2012年9月11日星期二

What Ever You Like

I really long time do not have update my Blog...
Is that all mushroom or dust??
Finally i come back to my small world today....

Phew....
Finally i finish my first semester
and I'm enjoying me holiday now...
Putting down all my Stress....
Relax and Relax...
but...feel boring...
I don't know what result i will get it...
I only can wish there is no any fourth semester or retake subject...
Jiang jiang jiang jiang...
these are my classmate....
Our memory is contain a lot of value each moment...
Thanks all guy and gal...
OL look??
haha...
My friend say this pose more suitable for me...
If i stand properly like a 斯文 girl more weird...










MY DEAR....❤❤
Hehe....彬哥 oi~~~




























zxuan

2 条评论:

  1. so sweet u are!!
    when you just introduce yr 彬哥 to me ?
    let this " false" hostel jiejie see ?
    hahah ~ miss you sweet heart~

    回复删除
  2. haha...jie~have chance 1...
    be patient ya~
    i also miss you yer~~
    ahah...tat oil whn can take ya??

    回复删除